Sunday 17 July 2011

Flower Tag

Good morning. Sunday is with us once again. A bit of a wet one at the moment - shame, I will just have to spend the day crafting!

Here is a Tag Card for the Crafty Catz #91 Tag challenge.

I am totally absorbed with one stroke painting at the moment. I love it! The tag, made from mount board, was "crackled" using emulsion, PVA glue and more emulsion as per the Sheena Douglass technique. Once the paint was dry I added one small stamp - Art by Chocolate Baroque which was embossed with Bronze WOW powder.

The painting was done from scratch, no stamps to help as a guide, using the Donna Dewberry One Stroke method.

I used a large Martha Stewart flower border punch at the bottom of the layer tag and on the side of the card to continue the flower theme. The inside of the A5 card blank was lined with the same card as the tag mat layer.

Suitably coloured mixed fibres were added to the tag before it was bonded to the card with Pinflair Gel .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl
    A beautiful card and love the gorgeous flower's on the tag,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl,
    I love this so much, all the work you put in has really paid off, it looks fab,thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in to see my blog. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment as I love to receive them.
Hugs, Shirl xx